In December, I made Bean Counter available on all the other ebook platforms that I could find.  The idea being that even though Amazon has 80% of the ebook market, that’s no reason to ignore the other 20%.  However, it didn’t work out so well for me.  Here’s what happened: In mid-December, I removed the… Read More